[opensuse-buildservice] download page not working for sub-projects
Hi,

we build our official EGroupware packages (www.egroupware.org) using
open build service project server:eGroupWare

For the upcoming release beta testing I create a subproject
server:eGroupWare:trunk

Now we usually send people to a download page containing an OS and
version selection

http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=server:eGroupWare&package=eGroupware

Trying the same with new subproject trunk, does not work:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=server:eGroupWare:trunk&package=eGroupware

While packages are there, as you can see here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/eGroupWare:/trunk/

Looking at the docu, I could not find a way to specify a subproject.

Thanks for helping :-)

Ralf

--
Ralf Becker
Director Software Development

Stylite AG

Morschheimer Strasse 15 | Tel. +49 6352 70629 0
D-67292 Kirchheimbolanden | Fax. +49 6352 70629 30

Email: rb@xxxxxxxxxx

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 31158 Kaiserslautern Germany