[opensuse-buildservice] Re: local instance with build requirements from the public obs project
On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I want to create packages, postgresql extensions, on my local instance
which pulls in it's build requirements from the public
server:database:postgresql repo. I don't want to create a local _link
to the public postgresql92/postgresql93 packages and host it
internally, I only need for the dependencies available during the
build.

Adding openSUSE.org:server:database:postgresql to the repository path
will automatically download the binary packages as needed.

That was simple enough, thanks!

Can this be set on a package by package basis or does it need to be
set for the project?