[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.3 setup - moving to new server
  • From: Matthew Drobnak <mdrobnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:26:39 +0000
Hello all..

We need to move our existing server to a different location, which will
involve changing the hostname and domainname associated with it.

What is the best way to go about this, so that we don't trigger a
rebuild of everything?

Also, we are interested in moving to a newer version of OBS, and would
like to be pointed to documentation on upgrading. We are also interested
in how the proxy authentication stuff works, as I understand the LDAP
support does not work quite so well anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-Matt
  • No further messages