Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unresolvable package whose dep package is in the same project
On Freitag, 18. April 2014, 16:26:16 wrote Guillaume Gardet:
Hi,

I have a package (boot-wrapper-aarch64) which depends on another package
(dtb-foundation-v8) in the same project. The dep package built fine
(dtb-foundation-v8 is a subpackage of dtb-aarch64) but my package is still
unresolvable.

Any idea why?

Your project has plenty of useforbuild disable rules, removing them
should help.

However, the amount of identical flags it looks like some bug somewhere,
but the log is not really helpful.

Do you have an idea what could have added these flags?

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany