[opensuse-buildservice] Re: local instance with build requirements from the public obs project
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:46:13 +0200
Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I want to create packages, postgresql extensions, on my local instance
which pulls in it's build requirements from the public
server:database:postgresql repo. I don't want to create a local _link
to the public postgresql92/postgresql93 packages and host it
internally, I only need for the dependencies available during the
build.

Adding openSUSE.org:server:database:postgresql to the repository path
will automatically download the binary packages as needed.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5