[opensuse-buildservice] Changing the default count of displayed packages in the webui
Hi,

I'm searching for a configuration or if not available a place in the
source code to change the default count (currently 25) of displayed
packages of a project in the webui (OBS version 2.4).
I already found a place to change the the default project count to 50,
but did not found something similar for the package list.

I changed (maybe wrong place, but working :-)):
in webui/app/views/project/list.html.erb

the call to renderProjectsTable(); into renderProjectsTable(length=50);
and now up to 50 projects are displayed per default.

Do here be a similar place to do it for the package count as well, or is
here a better solution ?

I our private instance we usually have 100+ packages in the projects, so
if somebody opens a project in firefox, the first action is to change
the selection box to show 100 entries, unfortunately, if you go to a
other project, the setting is again only 25 entries.

Thanks
Karsten