[opensuse-buildservice] Re: permission denied on SLES
Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm trying to fix a package build on SLES and I would have thought
adding norootforbuild would have fixed it but it's still happening.

norootforbuild has been the default already since a long time.

When the build is Processing files it can't find file files and during
%doc execution I'm getting permission denied to create the %docdir.

You need to add BuildRoot (it's not added by default in older rpm
versions).

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7