[opensuse-buildservice] Strange build error
Hi,

I've been struggling to figure out why my package builds fine and then enters into an "unresolvable" state after generating the package and package repo. Hovering over the "unresolvable" status link shows that "nothing provides libcrypto.so.10 needed by openldap". This is really puzzling since I have no openldap dependency nor any so.10 library. Building locally works correctly and I'm able to install the rpm and see the libraries installed in the correct location.

The package is here: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:mcattell:cfengine-community/openssl

What could the problem be?