Re: [opensuse-buildservice] big crime single files ?
  • From: Damian Ivanov <damianatorrpm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 16:47:50 +0100
Hallo Ruediger,

super thanks!

On Friday 14 March 2014, Damian Ivanov wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to ask if instead of a tar.gz/compressed source + .spec file
for a package build if I use the .spec file + 2 Headers,2sources and
a .pro file (uncompressed source) would this be bad? I'd like to do
so because I would already have some basic revision control +
webeditor for small changes like typos or something.

I guess it's not a crime. There are already packages like this, for
example Base:System/hardlink

cu,
Rudi