Re: [opensuse-buildservice] linking with X11 in OBS
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:50:38 +0100
On Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:35:09 AM Adrian Schröter wrote:

I did miss something. What package would I install in OBS to get ld to act
as it does on my openSUSE release?

the other way around, when you install

post-build-checks

on your openSUSE installation, you would build rpms using as-needed by
default as well.

OK.

Of course, you could overwrite also the installation of that package inside
of OBS, but it is there for a reason :)

The package I am trying to build has an unnecessarily complex configure script.
I think they have copied various ones and cobbled together something Satanic.
I know I just need to dive in and change this. But I think the libs to link
with are not generated in a straight forward manner.

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems