[opensuse-buildservice] package rebuild is not triggered by dependent package rebuilt
  • From: ukjung.kim@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:50:01 +0900
I have some packages in my home obs project
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:nereusuj:rebuild-test

The package build dependency is as following.

build-info <- product-features <- liba-devel-meta, libb-devel-meta <- c

And obs project conf has a macro to control rpm macros.

Macros:
%build_project_name m_1
#build_project_name m_2
:Macros

What I expected is that product-features and other related packages would be
triggered rebuilt If I changed macro in project conf and rebuild build-info
package.
The results is that build-info package build result had changed but other
packages were not rebuilt.

Do you have any idea regarding it?
I need your help.