Re: [opensuse-buildservice] linking with X11 in OBS

On Monday 2014-03-10 13:49, Marcus Meissner wrote:
I am still curious why the EXACT same (cut and paste from OBS Log-> command
line) command works on my system. The order of the libs was the same.

The build system builds with --as-needed by default, your local system probably
not.

That raises the question why our local systems default to --no-as-needed,
when the rpms for BS and local should be the same, and there is no
as.needed directive in /etc/rpm or /usr/lib/rpm visible..