Re: [opensuse-buildservice] EXE package format
  • From: Martin Koegler <martin.koegler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:48:57 +0100
On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 10:28:56AM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Sonntag, 2. März 2014, 19:55:53 wrote Martin Koegler:
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 09:52:06PM +0100, Martin Koegler wrote:
One usefull addtion to the source services would be a "sed" service.

Would it be possible to get something like the attached sketch into OBS?

should be possible (just looked briefly at it).

We need to verify that the script is save enough not to execute
random commands via parameters. But it should be okay atm.

In my option, it should be as safe as set_version.

Nearly all code is stolen from set_version. The main difference is, that you
can pass a arbitray sed command.
This is not any additional security risk, as you can already trick set_version
to execute arbitray sed commands:

set_version --version "A/;s/bitsize XX .*/bitsize 32/g;s/@/@"

Doing first a set_version with such a version and then a normal set_version
should work for me, but I still
would like a clean solution in OBS.

Regards,
Martin