Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setting up osc: keyring and kWallet
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 23:44:28 +0100
On 2014-03-01 08:40:03 +0100, Johannes Kastl wrote:

<SNIP>

One thing I could not get to work is osc storing username/password in
kWallet. I could get it to store it in python-keyring
(~./local/share/python_keyring/keyring_pass.cfg).

Is this possible at the moment? Or is one of the bugs from early last
year (Feb. 2013) hitting again?

To which bug do you refer to?

On one of my python scripts using python-keyring I had to explicitly
set kWallet as backend (see below). Do I need to do this with osc too?
Where?

import keyring
keyring.set_keyring(keyring.backends.kwallet.Keyring())

I never used it together with kwallet but you can explicitly specify
the keyring via the keyring config file. Something like this should
work:

Create a ~/.local/share/python_keyring/keyringrc.cfg file with the
following content:

[backend]
default-keyring=backend.KDEKWallet

Marcus