[opensuse-buildservice] Ghost package
  • From: trcs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 19:22:17 +0100
Hi.

There is a ghost package in my OBS home project. I'm using the web interface,
not the command line one. If you go to

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jcsl:LXDE

you can see the real 10 packages in the Packages box on left side, but if you
look in the Build Results box, on the right side, you see 11 next to the
"succeeded" text. If you then click the succeeded link you find the
pcmanfm-1.2.0-beta1 package, and if you click on its link you get a Package
"pcmanfm-1.2.0-beta1" not found in project "home:jcsl:LXDE", as expected. It
even appears in the scheduled and building states when something I'm building
triggers its build (I don't know how can this be).

Any hints?

Greetings.