[opensuse-buildservice] CI_CNT and B_CNT in Debian and ArchLinux packages
Hi,

For spec-file based distributions I can set for instance

Release: %%{?dist}.<CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>

with 'osc meta prjconf'.

I wondered if there is a possibility to do something similar
for Debian (patching the 'Version' setting in the dsc file and the
first entry of the 'debian/changelog') and for ArchLinux (there
I would like to patch the 'pkgver' variable in PKGBUILD).

I also noticed that Debian packages which change in their content
only and not in their filename are not published anew to the
download area. Can somebody confirm that?

Greetings

Andreas

--
Andreas Baumann