Re: [opensuse-buildservice] EXE package format
On Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 01:06:53 wrote Jan Engelhardt:

On Thursday 2014-02-27 01:02, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Should I move to
GrandOrgue-%{version}-%{version}-win%{_mingw_bitsize}.exe

The second %version is %release? Yes, IMHO the better choice.

Maybe I should modify the publisher that it only publishes such
files like it does with rpm and deb files.

What do you think?

The same:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2014-02/msg00073.html

well, since we need to put some files, like rpms and debs into specific
subdirectories the generic export will not work.

Of course we can add also support for zip, msi or whatever if there is a
usecase.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg