[opensuse-buildservice] Introducing myself
  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:58:04 +0000 (UTC)
Hi there,

I’m reaching out to see if you need help link building for your clients. My
company, AudienceBloom.com, works with dozens of SEO agencies and professionals
with one primary goal: to make their lives easier when it comes to building
links for their clients.

We can acquire links for your clients on top-tier publishers like Mashable,
BusinessInsider, and TechCrunch. We have hundreds of publisher relationships
through which we can help you get links for your clients, whether it’s on a
monthly recurring basis or one-off deals.

We take care of everything, from the creation of the content to the publication
process. In the end, you get a list of awesome links to show your client.

These links are:

Editorially written and reviewed
In-content (not in the author bio)
Not from spammy article directories or website directories

Our focus is on quality. We want to represent our own brand, as well as yours,
with the highest level of quality possible.

Would you be open to a quick phone call? We’re both SEO professionals, so I’m
sure we can hammer out any questions about our process easily over the phone.
Let me know if you’d like to schedule a call to chat about how we can help
build links for your clients. If you prefer to keep it to email, that works
too! Just respond and let me know how I can help.

Talk soon!

Cheers,
James

--