Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Crashed builders
Am 25.02.2014 13:25, schrieb Adrian Schröter:

So, this is actually a problem inside of factory. It looks like the kvm
kernel is not affected, so this is the reason why you see this only sometimes.

Can you create a bugreport for our kernel people?

I disable the use of the factory kernel till that problem is resolved.

Greetings, Stephan