Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Crashed builders
On Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014, 12:10:44 wrote Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a.
Dimstar:

Dear OBS Admins,

I recently see an accumulation of failed builds, always relating to
kernel crashes; A rebuild of the package generally clears the issue.

Currently, I see those failures:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/GNOME:Next/tracker/openSUSE_Factory/x86_64
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/GNOME:Next/gdk-pixbuf/openSUSE_Factory/x86_64

Those will be there until a rebuild triggers... then generally they disappear.

Is anything like this known yet?

it seems udev package triggers that bug in the xen kernel of factory.

So, this is actually a problem inside of factory. It looks like the kvm
kernel is not affected, so this is the reason why you see this only sometimes.

Can you create a bugreport for our kernel people?

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany