[opensuse-buildservice] Fwd: my novell username changed, my build service account did not update
Hi all,

I had Novell support change the username of my Novell account from
rklingsberg to nxsysts, but my build service account did not
accordingly update. I logged out and logged back in, and now I have an
new user account on the build service with my new username but my
projects are still associated with my old user account which is no
longer accessible. I looked around for a support contact and the
mailing list is what I was directed to. Can someone help? Thank you!