Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Arch Linux community repository
  • From: Myles English <mylesenglish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:29:55 +0000
On 7 February 2014 11:49, Leonard de Ruijter <leesvoer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'm a user of Arch Linux and have been playing with the OBS lately. I've
succesfully created arch packages (PKGBUILD) which build correctly. However,
some packages i'd like to throw in the OBS require the arch Community
repository, which doesn't seem to exist in the OBS yet.

It would be great if the community repository could be added. I'm sure more
people will benefit from it, according to this thread:

Yes, please could the 'community' repository be added. The packages I
am trying to build would also benefit from this. The 'community'
repository contains some popular packages such as VTK.

Myles