Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Locally build images
On Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014, 18:15:52 wrote Andrew Wafaa:
Hi,

I'm trying to build an image with osc and I'm currently unable to due
to OBS scheduling. I'm not saying I should have a priority over other
jobs, as that's just silly. What I was wondering is there a way of
telling osc to use a local cache of packages, seeing as OBS hasn't
been able to build them yet?

There would be about 5 rpms needed to be able to build the image, the
remainder are available on OBS already. Would it be possible to drop
the rpms into /var/tmp/osbuild-packagecache?

The prefer packages switch should also work for kiwi appliances (but not
products):

osc build -p $DIRECTORY_WITH_RPMS ...

at least if your osc is not too old

(AG Nürnberg)