Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can't build package Julia in OBS
On Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014, 18:20:59 wrote Ronan Chagas:
Hi,

I'm trying to build the package Julia in OBS.
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Ronis_BR/julia)

When I try to build it locally using:

osc build openSUSE_13.1 x86_64 julia.spec

it works fine and the package is created without any problem.

However, when I try to build it using OBS, it starts to print in the
log something like this:

[ 551.854815] serial8250: too much work for irq4

standard vm issue, can be ignored

[ 570s]
efVarErrorUndefVarErrorUndefVarErrorUndefVarErrorUndefVarErrorUndefVarErrorUndefVarErrorUndefVarError...

hm, I do not see this issue atm. currently rpm misses the tar ball due to a
different version.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg