[opensuse-buildservice] Locally build images
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:15:52 +0000
Hi,

I'm trying to build an image with osc and I'm currently unable to due
to OBS scheduling. I'm not saying I should have a priority over other
jobs, as that's just silly. What I was wondering is there a way of
telling osc to use a local cache of packages, seeing as OBS hasn't
been able to build them yet?

There would be about 5 rpms needed to be able to build the image, the
remainder are available on OBS already. Would it be possible to drop
the rpms into /var/tmp/osbuild-packagecache?

Thanks,
Andy