Re: [opensuse-buildservice] interconnect error: unknown host 'api.opensuse.org'
On Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014, 00:13:44 wrote Christian:
Hi,

having an own obs instance connecting to api.opensuse.org.
This worked well for a long time without any problems.

Today I modified repository configuration. Normally all packages should
get rebuild, but instead I get 'broken' status. moving mouse over
'broken' I can see 'interconnect error: unknown host 'api.opensuse.org'

I checked all logs but can not find any helpful info.

Can somebody help ?

sounds like a (temporary?) DNS lookup issue. Either on your system or
your providers DNS.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg