Re: [opensuse-buildservice] package not found even though its RPMs are being updated
On Freitag, 7. Februar 2014, 01:59:50 wrote auxsvr@xxxxxxxxx:
Hi,

Some weeks ago I branched kernel-desktop in an attempt to patch it. After a
while I removed it, or so I thought. Now zypper tells me that the package is
still in the repository, although the build service cannot find it, as no
package with the name kernel-desktop exists in my project and there are no
subprojects, and the only other trace of this package is in the monitor tab,
where it appears as "succeeded" for several distributions. Attempting to
configure by clicking on it returns:

Package "kernel-desktop" not found in project "home:auxsvr"

It seems that the build service has partially lost track of the package,
which
is still being updated (last update some hours ago), but I'm unable to modify
it in any way. Is there anything I can do about this?

I see that it got delete on 14th January, but recreated afterwards with no
message.
However for some unknown reason not in the api.

This sounds to be a bug in any case, but do you by chance rememeber what you
tried
back then? (I have no logs, except the package history anymore for that).

Do you have tried an undelete maybe?

In any case, I have clean the package now for you.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany