Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change the email address of a bugzilla account
On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 04:21:20PM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
Dne Pá 7. února 2014 16:17:54, Stefan Dirsch napsal(a):
Hi

How can I change the email address of a buildservice account?

Thanks,
Stefan

It is iChain login for the build.opensuse.org.

So my wild bet would be to set it on iChain side:

https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp

Thanks. This appears to work.

Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany