[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Repository isn't published
On 5 Feb 2014, Dmitriy Perlow wrote:
For my project: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:stb-tester

I've added a Fedora_20 repository and enabled its "build", "use for
build", and "publish" flags. The repository does build but it isn't
published. When I hover over the little unladen truck icon, the tooltip
says "Build finished, but repository publishing is disabled". Indeed,
the repository doesn't appear at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/stb-tester/

Hello. I see now publishing disabled:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/repositories/home:stb-tester/stb-tester

You're right! I swear my browser was showing the incorrect values
earlier (and failing to have an effect when toggled). :-)

It's all sorted now. Thanks for your time!

Dave.