[opensuse-buildservice] Repository isn't published
Hi,

For my project: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:stb-tester

I've added a Fedora_20 repository and enabled its "build", "use for
build", and "publish" flags. The repository does build but it isn't
published. When I hover over the little unladen truck icon, the tooltip
says "Build finished, but repository publishing is disabled". Indeed,
the repository doesn't appear at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/stb-tester/

My other repositories (Fedora 17, 18 and 19) are published correctly.

I've tried disabling and re-enabling the repository's "build", "use for
build" and "publish" flags. I've tried removing the repository
altogether and re-adding it. Exactly the same problem persists.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Dave.