Re: [opensuse-buildservice] PrivateOBS: Error when deleting 'repository' from Project

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

Am 28.01.2014 23:09, schrieb Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger:

Any ideas what went wrong?

Project.find_by_name("deleted") returns nil. That is actually the reason
2.4.5 was released - does RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate change
something? The package is supposed to run this on update, but perhaps
that's what went wrong?

Command executed... it had two migration tasks to do:

== NewCveRegexp: migrated (26.8906s) =========================================

== CheckDeletedRepo: migrated (3.5379s) ======================================

The 2nd one sounds very much like being related to it...
And indeed, I can now change my meta and remove a repository again!

Thanks for the pointer.. I keep on forgetting the db:migrate.

Dominique