Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS web GUI access to SR's
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:50 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28.01.2014 09:13, Marcus Meissner wrote:
What do I click on in the OBS GUI to view my SR's (current and previous)?

The previous link "My Involved Requests" has disappeared... and I
can't figure out how to get there again.

https://build.opensuse.org/user/show/<USERNAME>

? That link shows the user home page... and it has no "My Involved
Requests" link, which was exactly my original point...

FYI I don't have any current SR's so perhaps this is why I don't see
anything on my home page? But if so, then there's a flaw because in
this situation there's no way to get to the SR page (see below).

https://build.opensuse.org/home/requests?user=<USERNAME> is the old page

Thanks, yes that's exactly the page I was looking for.... but...

Do we have to type in the URL manually now? Or is there some way to
get there through a sequence of clicks?

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs