Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing packages for Ubuntu in openSUSE Build Service
On Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 09:52:30 wrote Rolf Krahl:
Hi,

I have a package in my personal project at the openSUSE Build Service [1]
that I build for several distributions. For most of them it works
fine, but for Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, and 13.04 I get an "unresolvable"
error: "nothing provides libhdf5-serial-dev, nothing provides
libhdf4-dev, nothing provides libmxml-dev"

But these packages are in the official Ubuntu repository, see:
- http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/libdevel/libhdf4-dev
- http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/libdevel/libhdf5-serial-dev
- http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/libdevel/libmxml-dev
Consequently I do see these packages on a Ubuntu 12.04.3 box having
only (mirrors of) the standard repositories configured with
"aptitude search".

these are only in universe repository which is not imported.
(because it is a moving target and has some legal issues IIRC)

Do I miss some Ubuntu package repository in the project or am I doing
some other stupid mistake or why are these packages missing?

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Rotkraut:Data/nexus

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg