Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ARM build failures due to missing kernel-obs-build
On Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 16:32:48 wrote Guillaume Gardet:
Hi,

on a private OBS instance, I get lots of ARM build failures due to the
following error:
"getbinaries: missing packages: kernel-obs-build"

Some packages are building fine others are in failed state due to this error.

Is there anything I can do other than trigger a rebuild?

Either it is broken or it should work.

On which archs and projects do you see this?

kernel-obs-build is the kernel to be used within KVM. So, for
some armv7 archs it should be an arm kernel, for all arm archs
using qemu, it should be an x86_64 kernel.

It might be that we lack an export filter rule for the later case.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany