Re: [opensuse-buildservice] private obs proxy setting
2014/1/10 Hans van Maaren <hansvanmaaren@xxxxxxxxx>:
2014/1/10 Kanstantsin Shautsou <gentoo.integer@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Jan 10, 2014, at 13:05 , Hans van Maaren <hansvanmaaren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have installed the latest OBS appliance behind a proxy.

The OPENSUSE proxy seems to work fine, but the proxy settings for
OBS does not work.

I followed the procedure for the proxy settings on url:
openSUSE:Build_Service_private_installation

The "add repository" page stays empty and I cannot find any useful
logging to find out what's wrong.

Is anything changed?

Do you have a tip to resolve this issue?

Is there a setting to get more debug logging?

with regards,
Hans

Yes i did. After that I did an update. ( in the configuration tab)

--
Hans

I Wonder if anybody has an idea why this doesn't work?

Install the vmware appliance use DHCP and DNS.

Fill in proxy settings:

/etc/sysconfig/proxy

HTTP_PROXY="http://<ip-proxy>:3128/"

HTTPS_PROXY="http://<ip-proxy>:3128/"
( wget and zypper works fine )

/usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm

our $proxy = "http://<ip-proxy>:3128/";

our $noproxy = "localhost, 127.0.0.1";

On the browser:

Interconnect – build openSUSE.org – Save Changes – Create home project

Home project – Repositories – Add repositories

The Add Repositories page stays empty.

I can’t find any error in the logfiles

--
Regards, Hans