[opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc kvm builds walkthrough
On Wed 22 Jan 2014 09:38:23 PM CST, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 20:44:01 wrote Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

at some occasions I would have needed local osc builds on kvm because
shared memory restrictions in the buildroot.

I never got it to work though.
Is there any step by step documentation out there how I can do kvm
based local osc builds which covers everything from setting up kvm
to getting images (if needed but my earlier experiences suggested
that)?

osc build --vm-type=kvm ...

should be enough by default. build will setup files which are used for
building as devices.

Of course your system and kernel needs to support kvm.

Hi
I need to try this again, but have a look here, maybe you need to run
the env command?
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2013-09/msg00093.html

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) GNOME 3.10.2 Kernel 3.11.6-4-desktop