[opensuse-buildservice] Re: withbinaries copyproject without rebuild

On Jan 21, 2014, at 20:52 , Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 08:17:07PM +0300, Kanstantsin Shautsou wrote:
So the repo copy would IMHO need to be similar: stage the copy into
some tmp job dir and let the scheduler do the final renaming.
But scheduler belong to some architecture and repo includes multiple
arches...

No, the repos used for building are architecture specific, i.e. the builds
for "x86_64" will only fetch binaries from the "x86_64" area.

The publisher mixes scheduler architecture when creating the published
repositories.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg

Even if i split copy operation to $repo/$arch bases (instead of current
$repo/$arch/$packid) i wouldn’t have ability to say all schedulers “wait”.
I moved binary copying to srcserver but scheduler still starts builds

https://github.com/KostyaSha/open-build-service/commit/5908e0b1dd297fc063e5f3a7a1602fab9bbc2096
Is there any way to lock $repo or $repo/$arch from scheduler?
Seems like it detect new sources and schedule build before binaries are copied…
Should sched be locked before sources copying?--