[opensuse-buildservice] New OBS notification mails about "delete repo"

In the mail I got for the SR below it was not clear that delete means
"delete repository X". Instead it gives the impression to delete request
is about the entire project. That more detailed info is at least
available when using the web UI. I think the Subject should be something
like "(delete project/repository)" instead of "(delete project)". And
the same info should be part of "Actions:" in the body of the mail.

Olaf