Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using kiwi to build an image in OBS
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:29:50 +0100
On Thursday, January 16, 2014 09:43:15 AM Adrian Schröter wrote:

So, best might be to add a standard openSUSE 13.1 repository to your project
and use that one in your kiwi file as well. It does not matter that there
are no rpms inside, but it will take the prjconf from your project into
account then.

I have the following in my package's .kiwi file:

<repository type="rpm-md">
<source path="obs://openSUSE:13.1/standard"/>
</repository>

And the following in my project meta data:

<repository name="images">
<path project="openSUSE:13.1" repository="standard"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
</repository>

Is this what you mean?

I have also played with the Prefers a bit and have gotten further. My
unresolvable is now:

"conflict for provider of systemd-mini = 208 needed by systemd-mini-sysvinit,
(provider systemd-mini is conflicted by the build config)"

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems