Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Are Hermes messages still relevant?
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 15.01.2014 17:42, schrieb Greg Freemyer:

I'm getting the new OBS notifications of SRs, etc. and the old Hermes
notifications of the same events.

Is there going to be a blanket turn-off of the of Hermes stuff when it
overlaps? Or do each of us have to log in and turn it off ourselves?

I disabled all default subscriptions of hermes. If you still get Hermes
notifications, you
created these subscriptions yourself and you need to disable them yourself
too.

Done, thanks