Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Are Hermes messages still relevant?
Am 15.01.2014 17:42, schrieb Greg Freemyer:
I'm getting the new OBS notifications of SRs, etc. and the old Hermes
notifications of the same events.

Is there going to be a blanket turn-off of the of Hermes stuff when it
overlaps? Or do each of us have to log in and turn it off ourselves?
I disabled all default subscriptions of hermes. If you still get Hermes notifications, you
created these subscriptions yourself and you need to disable them yourself too.

Greetings, Stephan