Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to disable stripping of binaries
On 15/01/14 10:25, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Check out devel:tools/coccinelle, it has a similar weirdo
requirement to retain debuginfo in all cases.

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately it does not help.

I forgot to mention the 'dockerinit' binary is installed inside of
/usr/lib64 (not my choice man, that's still upstream); could this flag
it as a library to OBS and hence force it to be still stripped?

Cheers
Flavio