Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Rename a project
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:58:10 +0100
Dear Roger,

On Freitag, 10. Januar 2014 13:13:01 Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Hi all

I have a sub-project that has a number of packages. I see now that the
name I gave the project is less than perfect and would like to change
it. I do not see a 'rename' option to osc. So I am guessing this is not
really possible. So, is there some brilliant way to get all the packages
(and the package's files) in a project into some format that can then be
put in a different project? Or some other way to effect a new project name?

You can always script something like

for pkg in $(osc ls oldprj); do osc copypac oldprj pkg newprj; done

Cheers,
Pete