[opensuse-buildservice] mingw32 cross compile
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:44:09 +0100
I have cross-compiled (mingw32 target) some packages on OBS. The packages build ok and are published. When I try to install the RPMs, I get this error:

nothing provides mingw32(libgcc_s_sjij_1.dll)

A bit of googling suggests that this is usually a problem with c++ apps. Anyway, I do not think I should have to add this to each package I create. Is this packaged in some common mingw32 package (not gcc...) that I can Require?

--
Roger Oberholtzer