Re: [opensuse-buildservice] private obs proxy setting
  • From: Hans van Maaren <hansvanmaaren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:37:33 +0100
2014/1/10 Kanstantsin Shautsou <gentoo.integer@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Jan 10, 2014, at 13:05 , Hans van Maaren <hansvanmaaren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have installed the latest OBS appliance behind a proxy.

The OPENSUSE proxy seems to work fine, but the proxy settings for
OBS does not work.

I followed the procedure for the proxy settings on url:
openSUSE:Build_Service_private_installation

The "add repository" page stays empty and I cannot find any useful
logging to find out what's wrong.

Is anything changed?

Do you have a tip to resolve this issue?

Is there a setting to get more debug logging?

with regards,
Hans

Yes i did. After that I did an update. ( in the configuration tab)

--
Hans