[opensuse-buildservice] Rename a project
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:13:01 +0100
Hi all

I have a sub-project that has a number of packages. I see now that the name I gave the project is less than perfect and would like to change it. I do not see a 'rename' option to osc. So I am guessing this is not really possible. So, is there some brilliant way to get all the packages (and the package's files) in a project into some format that can then be put in a different project? Or some other way to effect a new project name?

--
Roger Oberholtzer