[opensuse-buildservice] Possibility to see what SR# the request superseeded
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:52:33 +0100
Hello guys,

Often I see in the SR message something like "Fixing the issues pointed out in
the review" so I would like to have quick way to see all the SR# the current
one is replacing so I can read the comments there about what happened.
The otherway around it is stored, so if you superseed the old one points to
the new SR.

Do you think such feature would be possible to have?
I am not filling the Issue on github right away as I am not entirely sure it is
desirable so asking here to see how would it be percieved.

Cheers

Tom