[opensuse-buildservice] autoconf when cross compiling for mingw32
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 17:52:28 +0100

In OBS I am cross-compiling (target is mingw32) a package that wants to run
autoconf. I see that when it starts autoconf, it seems to be detecting the
target correctly. However, as autoconf continues, I get:

[ 81s] configure: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling
[ 81s] See `config.log' for more details
[ 81s] error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.3JPOqP (%build)

Hmm. What to do? I realize that this is not really a limitation of OBS. But
surely someone has come across this issue earlier? Any suggestions?

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems