Re: [opensuse-buildservice] linking to a project
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 13:50:45 +0100
On Thursday, January 09, 2014 01:09:22 PM Adrian Schröter wrote:
osc meta prj -e

I set up a sub-project where I could change the directory for each repo. Then
I added the packages there. Now I get something.

Thanks.

I remember doing this a while back. The way I did it then was in the repo
definition for the package. The problem was that when the oS release was no
longer supported, these definitions went away. And I did not have a record of
what I had done. I think this way might be better. At least I do not expect
Factory to go away. So hopefully I wont loose how I have done this...

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems