Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RE: Setting up a backup obs-server.
On Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014, 10:37:58 wrote Rob Zebedee:
Does anybody have any ideas on how I would create or setup a backup
obs-server or any info that they can point me at to set this up.
Alternatively some info on how the b.o.o is setup if this is the best way.
Do you have multiple api and webui servers?

no, but should be possible when using the same mysql database.

We have no support for HA/fallback servers in the backend so far
. (mysql could be configured as HA, but I have not tested that either).

So, the only way to backup them is using rsync for now.

Or you are willing to work on real HA support for OBS (or sponsoring it).
I am happy to follow up on that with you in that case :)

happy new year
adrian

What config changes need to be made to run a distributed backend and what
directories do all the servers need to see?
I found this info

http://wiki.maemo.org/OpenSuse_Build_Service/Installation

but it seems a bit old is this still valid info?
Robert Zebedee
Senior Integration Engineer | Evertz Europe